Apex trading DOM setup

bac2man
Has anyone who has started using APEX set up the order entry DOM?
Having a little trouble getting it just right like I had on TOS
Paul

Re: Apex trading DOM setup

ericdrichards
I have had GREAT luck.  Craig, at Apex, has been amazing.  I have set up my DOM perfectly.  I have my 400tk chart up and running and it looks just like TOS.  I have alarms set up to sound when there's a cross of the 34 and 68 and also of the 68 and 116 (KIS trade).  I have another alarm that chimes when the DEMA crosses over as well.  I am getting my $ADVN-$DECN set up currently (you need a stock account to do that).

With Apex, you can save and export and share your layout.  I have some personal studies on my layout but I wonder if someone has a true Junkie Apex layout that they could share?

Re: Apex trading DOM setup

bac2man
Thanks for that Eric , can you share your dom in a screen shot, I want to set that up first before I set up the 400 tick charts
Paul