Ensign

abk_in_bris
Hi junkies

Anyone using Ensign http://www.ensignsoftware.com as their charting tool. I was looking for an alternative to TOS and was told about this. I've downloaded it and it looks (first looks) like a good alternative for us foreigner's that can't access TOS charts after the demo period. I'll have a play over the next few days.

cheers

Re: Ensign

cobys6
I've used ensign for 3yrs its a great tool for back testing and as you can see it has as many tools as TOS.

I changed to TOS because I find it better to follow EJ